ATTENTION GRADUATING STUDENTS!

Attention

Students who have met the requirements for graduation (and declared to graduate) at the end of the 2021 FALL, 2022 SPRING and 2022 SUMMER are all eligible to attend the Graduation Commencement Ceremony on Thursday, May 5th, 2022 at 4:00 P.M.

The Student Records office must receive the student’s graduation declaration and degree audit by Friday, February 25, 2022, if you are planning to attend Commencement this spring (May 2022). We are encouraging students to see their advisor as soon as possible to complete these materials, if they have not done so already. Students can log into Triton Pass, Self Service, and then go to Graduation Declaration to declare. The degree audit must be signed and dated by the advisor. Once you declare to graduate and the degree audit is turned into Student Records, a non-refundable graduation fee of $25 will be charged per degree, diploma and certificate. You will receive an email from the Business Office when the grad fee is on so you can make payment. If you have any questions about the graduation process, please contact Courtney Kopp at ext. 1020 in Student Records.

About us

The Collegian is an online newspaper written, edited, and published by students at Iowa Central Community College in Fort Dodge, Iowa.