Important Graduation Information!

32313072_10156408428659275_2014541967668543488_o

If you are planning to attend the Commencement ceremony on May 9, 2019 you must indicate this to admissions by Wednesday, March 13th!

How do I find the form to declare for graduation?

• Head on over to Triton Pass and click on the padlock!
  • Select Web Advisor
  • Under the last blue tab titled “Academic Profile”
  • Select “Graduation Declaration” located in the middle of the list

You must fill out this form with your own personal information. If you would like assistance in locating this form, or filling it out, contact your advisor. Your advisor is listed at the top of your spring class schedule.

It is very important to know that this document MUST be completed by Wednesday March 13, 2019. Caps and gowns will be ordered on this date so that they will arrive on time for the commencement ceremony.

Unsure if you have filled out this document already? Send an email to your advisor and they will gladly check on this for you. Check your Triton email for a list of people who have successfully declared for graduation as of February 26, 2019 from Courtney Kopp!

If you have any questions about graduation requirements, or if you need to declare for graduation, please contact your advisor as soon as possible!

Katie Larson

Twenty-years-old and a class of 2017 South Hamilton graduate. I enjoy creating adult coloring book masterpieces. Professional procrastinator. Easily manipulated by dogs. Fruit snack connoisseur. You can probably find me watching Psych, c'mon son.

About us

The Collegian is an online newspaper written, edited, and published by students at Iowa Central Community College in Fort Dodge, Iowa.