Share What You Wear- by Joanielys Ortiz

On Saturday, Dec. 3, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm, there is going to be an event called Share What You Wear at the Career Education Building on Iowa Central’s Campus.

This event is for those people who are in need. Share What You Wear will accept good clean clothing, boots and shoes, coats, gloves and hats, toys, school clothes, baby items, usable household items, men’s and women’s work clothes, sheets, towels, blankets, travel-size soap and shampoos, school supplies and any new item that could be wrapped as Christmas gifts.

They will not accept major appliances,tube-style televisions, and ripped/torn/stained clothing.

Share What You Wear will benefit you by cleaning out your closets and blessing others with abundance. There is also a drop-off location, you can bring all your donation to the storage trailer located on the west side of the Career Education building from 4-6:00 pm on the following Tuesday and Thursday- November 1,3,8,10,15,17,29, and December 1. On Friday, Dec. 2, you can drop off the items from 8:00 am-4:00 pm.

The location of this event will be in Iowa Central Community College- Career Education building One Triton Circle, Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501.

Make sure you go and help others.

Michelle Tjaden

About us

The Collegian is an online newspaper written, edited, and published by students at Iowa Central Community College in Fort Dodge, Iowa.