Movie Nights During April!

56229331_535814863491158_5596812213160509440_n

The Iowa Central TEAC and Peer Mentor program are sponsoring Friday movie nights every week of April!

The Peer mentors would like to invite Iowa Central students to join them in the Student Resource Center (SRC) at 7:00 every Friday during April for a featured movie! The first movie of the month was shown on April 5th. Students gathered together to watch Aquaman!

On Friday, April 12th the movie being shown is Avengers Infinity War

As the excitement for the release of the new Avengers: Endgame builds, the movie will hit theaters on April 26th, be sure to refresh your memory on the previous Infinity War movie!

“Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet — the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.” 

On Friday, April 26th the movie being shown is A Star Is Born

Starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, this film was chosen by the National Board of Review and the American Film Institute as one of the Top 10 Films of 2018. This movie received five nominations at the 2018 Golden Globe Awards, including Best Motion Picture for Drama. A Star is Born also received eight nominations at the Academy Awards, including best picture.

“Seasoned musician Jackson Maine discovers — and falls in love with — struggling artist Ally. She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer until Jackson coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally’s career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jackson fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.”

Bring your blankets, pillows, and friends to the movies showing in the SRC at 7:00! Popcorn, M&M’s, and pop will be provided for all students.

Katie Larson

Twenty-years-old and a class of 2017 South Hamilton graduate. I enjoy creating adult coloring book masterpieces. Professional procrastinator. Easily manipulated by dogs. Fruit snack connoisseur. You can probably find me watching Psych, c'mon son.

About us

The Collegian is an online newspaper written, edited, and published by students at Iowa Central Community College in Fort Dodge, Iowa.